2010 WORLD CLASS
TEAM CAMP I • JUNE 27 - JULY 1, 2010
TEAM CAMP II • JULY 11 - JULY 15, 2010
• The World Class Team/Competition Camps are designed for the serious wrestler/team. These unique camps blend techniques from my world class staff and live matches ... every day! Hands on coaching from the warm-up to the post match analysis will be provided by top notch collegiate coaches, nationally recognized high school coaches and by current elite athletes. The goal of these special camps is to learn new holds and to gain match experience. The World Class Team/Competition Camps will prepare you for a run at the State Championship next season!!!!!
• Teams with 10 or more wrestlers will receive a $330 per wrestler rate for traditional housing and $355 per wrestler rate for NEW air conditioned housing.
• Coaches rate is $165 with 10 or more campers.
• Pennsylvania Coaches can receive Act 48 credits for attending Bruce Baumgartner and Tim Flynn's World Class Wrestling Camp and Heavyweight Schools.
• Note: A wrestler need not attend with his team. Individuals will be assigned to a team for dual matches. The rate for each of these athletes is $360 for traditional housing and $385 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing..
• Check in Sunday from 3:30 to 5:30 PM and check out will be Thursday from 2:30 to 3:30 PM. early arrival and late check out can be arranged; see "Camp Fee and General Information" section for more information.
World Class Team Camp has had teams from 19 different states. Each wrestler had an average of 12-15 matches during camp.
Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Maryland, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia. Florida, Maine, Massachusetts
New Jersey, West Virginia, Connecticut, Vermont, Indiana, Georgia, South Carolina, Kentucky, New Hampshire
Register NOW for this camp!
TEAM CAMP TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 2 Hours of Technique per day from coaches like Edinboro Head Coach Tim Flynn, World Team Member Shawn Bunch, NCAA Champion Cliff Moore, and four-time Olympic Medalist Bruce Baumgartner.
• 3 or 4 Dual Matches each day Plus as many challenge matches as you want.
• One-Takedown Tournament with team and technique campers!
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, wrestling videos and movies
7:30 - 8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 - 10:15 AM Technique
11:30 am - 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 PM Matches
3:00 - 4:00 PM Recreation
5:00 - 6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 - 9:00 PM Matches/Match Analysis/Technique
"We had an outstanding season this year, winning our conference and going 21-2 in duals. Our middle school team also went 13-0. We attribute much of our success to our work in the off-season and your team camp. We were very pleased with last years camp as always." - Coach
"This team camp is great. Great coaches, great competition, and a lot of fun." - Camper