2010 WORLD CLASS TECHNIQUE CAMPS
Technique Camp 1 • JUNE 27 - JULY 1, 2010
Technique Camp 2 • JULY 4 - JULY 8, 2010
Technique Camp 3 • JULY 11 - JULY 15, 2010
• All imaginable areas of wrestling are covered by our world class staff. Come and learn advanced and basic techniques, including: takedowns, pins, near falls, escapes, reversals, and riding. Also, we cover strength and conditioning, proper weight loss and nutrition, as well as mental attitude. We reinforce aggressive, mentally tough wrestling through basic skills and repetitive drills. Campers will be divided among groups of the same caliber, and will receive attention from all the staff.
• Wrestlers from age 9 and up will realize the benefits from our camp which will focus on individual skill levels regardless of age. Our entire staff is specially trained on the mental motivation as well as the technical instruction of the developing elementary, junior high and high school wrestlers.
• Technique Camp cost is $360 per camper for traditional housing, $385 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing. There are discounts available; please see the "Camps and General Information" section for more information.
• Check in Sunday from 3:30 to 5:30 PM and check out will be Thursday from 2:00 to 3:00 PM. early arrival and late check out can be arranged; see "Camp Fee and General Information" section for more information.
• Pennsylvania Coaches may receive Act 48 credits for attending Bruce Baumgartner's and Tim Flynns World Class Wrestling Camp and Heavyweight Schools.
Consider these three important facts about our camp:
1. With one of the best staffs in the country, comprised of successful high school and collegiate coaches and elite athletes, you will receive the most advanced technical instruction available.
2. We promise to place an equal amount of emphasis on the fun and motivational aspects of wrestling. When you leave our camp, you should have a new-found enjoyment for the sport. You should be motivated to prepare for the best season of your career!
Register NOW for this camp!
TECHNIQUE CAMP TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 3 Technique Sessions (approximately 5-6 hours of instruction)
• Daily Motivational Speaker featuring Head Coach Tim Flynn, one special guest and Big Bruce!
• Optional Live Wrestling: Bring your headgear as the day will include live wrestling and we will have our Camp Champ Takedown Tournament!!!!!!
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, watching wrestling videos and movies
7:30 - 8:00 am Breakfast
8:30 - 10:15 am Technique
10:30 - 11:30 am Open Recreation / Pool
11:30 am - 12:30 PM Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 PM Technique
3:00 - 4:30 PM Recreation / Pool / Fitness Test
5:00 - 6:00 PM Dinner
6:30 - 8:30 PM Technique/Wrestling
8:30 - 11:00 PM Open Recreation / Wrestling Videos / Movies / Pool
"My son told me it is by far "the best camp" he has ever attended. He told me that all the coaches were approachable and taught him much more than just the physical moves necessary to be a winner." - Camper's Mother
"I still rate your camp the best I have ever been to. The personal and genuine attention my kids received at your camp has been equaled by none." - Coach
"I went from 3 varsity matches to being in the top ten at state and placing in the National Tournament in Ohio." - Camper