2010 BRUCE BAUMGARTNER'S
JULY 4 - JULY 9, 2010
• This special camp will feature many of the top heavyweights in the country. You will receive instruction from the top heavyweights of all time and current stars. Don't miss the chance to learn from this elite group.
• There is a limited enrollment so each camper will have an ideal camper-to-clinician ratio (approximately 10 to 1) and receive plenty of individual instruction. The camp is open to those who weigh more than 180 pounds. We will show tips and techniques that allow upperweights and heavyweights to accomplish their goals. THE FIRST AND BEST HEAVYWEIGHT CAMP!
• This one week camp will stress technique, weight lifting, proper diet and nutrition, strategies and techniques that have been proven successful for all heavyweights. You will learn how to prepare and train yourself to dominate during the next season from Olympians, National Champions and All-Americans.
• There is a limited number of openings for wrestlers interested in the heavyweight camp and it is suggested to apply as soon as possible. Campers will be admitted on a first-come first-serve basis.
• The cost is $490 for traditional housing, and $520 for NEW air conditioned suite style housing. Campers receive the 5-day camp of specialized instruction. All individuals must send in the registration form with a $75 non-refundable deposit. Since there will be only a limited number of campers, your $75 will be returned if you are not accepted. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot attend, please contact us no later than one week prior to the start of your camp and a full refund will be given except for the $75 deposit.
• Pennsylvania Coaches can receive Act 48 credits for attending Bruce Baumgartner's and Tim Flynns World Class Wrestling Camp and Heavyweight Schools.
• Check in Sunday, July 4, 2010, from 1:30 to 3:30 PM and check out will be Friday, July 9, 2010 from noon to 1:00 PM. early arrival and late check out can be arranged; see "Camp Fee and General Information" section for more information.
Register NOW for this camp!
HEAVYWEIGHT CAMP TYPICAL DAY
• Each day includes:
• 3 Technique Sessions (total: approximately 5 hours of instruction)
• Three 30-Minute Presentations: speeches by college coaches, world class wrestlers and, of course, Bruce Baumgartner!!!!!!
• Optional Competition: Each day, campers can wrestle each other or participate in King of the Mat featuring one staff member per mat taking on all comers! This is your chance to wrestle with some of the top athletes this sport has ever seen.
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, watching world-class wrestling videos and late night movies
8:00 - 8:30 am Breakfast
9:15 - 10:15 am Presentation/Lift
10:15 am - Noon Technique
Noon - 1:00 PM Lunch
2:00 - 3:00 PM Presentation/Lift
3:00 - 4:00 PM Technique
4:00 - 5:00 PM Wrestle/King-of-the-Mat
5:00 - 6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 - 8:00 PM Presentation/Lift
8:00 - 10:00 PM Technique
9:00 - 9:30 PM Wrestle/King-of-the-Mat
"First of all it was one of the greatest experiences I have had. You have been an inspiration to me on and off the mat. Your talks on life, school, and wrestling have helped me to shape more of my character." - Heavyweight Camper
"I attended your heavyweight school last year. When this time of the year came around I got to thinking of the camp, what I learned and all the fun time I had." - Heavyweight Camper
"How great is your camp. You will always have a heavyweight from our school at Edinboro as long as I have something to say about it." - Coach